All Rise! (Collab with KarshGames)

Hello, people of the internet. It's me, Roy Johnson, back at it again with another crossword puzzle. This time I have something very special. My first ever collab puzzle on the blog. This was a special collaboration between myself and KarshGames, a fellow crossword streamer and crossword setter in the making. (He's already working on his next puzzle. Get hyped.) For this special collab, we have provided a simple offering today: a 15x15 themeless (although with a couple law/courtroom-related words sprinkled in the mix). This is Karsh's first puzzle and I helped make sure it came out as good as it could be. I'm sure you all will have a blast with it. Thanks to everybody who gives this puzzle a try.

Karsh's comments on the puzzle: 

This was a lot of fun, and it's definitely kickstarted a new hobby for me. I'm already working on a puzzle of my own!

Check out Karsh's channel here. You should give him a follow. He's a chill dude! 👍

Full Screen | PUZ ]

Created by Roy Johnson & KarshGames using crossword puzzle maker by Amuse Labs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alphabet Soup #3

Made In Japan (ASC #6)

American-Style Crossword #7