American-Style Crossword #1 (Theme)


Note: Upon further reflection and crossword making, I realize this is a very flawed crossword. I would almost call it completely terrible. In any case, I wouldn't recommend trying this if this is your first crossword of mine. I'd recommend literally any of my other American-Style crosswords. But hey, if you still wanna give this puzzle a try, go ahead. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Hello everybody, Roy Johnson here. Ready to present you all with my first ever American-style crossword. This was a fun process but also a struggle. Definitely ran into multiple situations where I felt like ramming my head through a wall trying to get these words to work into the grid. Even now, in its most complete state, there are two hints that I feel are total cheats. But I'm still proud of this puzzle and hopefully, this serves as a stepping stone to make even better crosswords.

Also, this is a themed crossword so see if you can guess the theme. It should be obvious. 

Hope you'll enjoy. 

Full Screen | PUZ ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alphabet Soup #3

Made In Japan (ASC #6)

American-Style Crossword #7