Alphabet Soup #1

Welcome people of the internet. I'm running out of ways to introduce myself. But here I am. Roy Johnson. And today, I've got something new in store. This is an Alphabet Soup puzzle, otherwise known as a "pangram". For those who don't know, a pangram is a crossword puzzle that contains all the letters of the alphabet. It's also a midi which is bigger than a mini crossword but smaller than a regular crossword. Right in the middle. Goldilocks would approve. 

Fun fact: I actually created this puzzle on stream. You can check out the "making of" process by clicking this link. Of course, you should probably solve the puzzle first. I hope you like it. :)

Full Screen | PUZ ] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly In The Sky (ASC #3 - Theme)

American-Style Crossword #2

Roy Johnson's Cryptic #1