Cross Word Cross (ASC #5 - Theme)

Hello, hello, hello, it's me, Roy of the Johnsons. I've got a new puzzle for you straight out of the oven. It's a themed American-style with a special little twist to it. Because of said twist, I won't be able to provide a .puz file for this crossword. I won't spoil the twist here but let's just say I'm very excited about this puzzle. I think you'll like it a lot. 

There was much debate over how to classify this particular puzzle. Because of its 13x13 grid, I wasn't sure whether to consider this a midi or not. There was much debate about this on Crosscord. But as for my consensus, I consider this too large to be a midi but not large enough to be a regular crossword. A "midreg" as it were. Regardless, I'll keep the American-Style label on it and not the "midi" one. 

But enough of that nonsense, I hope you enjoy the puzzle. :)

Special thanks to Quiara VasquezLeesa CharlotteFiveCubedPuzzleJohn, and jc6213 for test solving this. All of your feedback was greatly appreciated.

Full Screen ]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly In The Sky (ASC #3 - Theme)

American-Style Crossword #2

Roy Johnson's Cryptic #1