Roy Johnson's Cryptic #4


Hello there, wonderful people of the internet. It's me, Roy Johnson, here to announce my newest cryptic for all of you to enjoy. Lol I've been running out of new things to say in these blogs. The usual spiel about how I worked hard and took in feedback and am hopefully improving. 

One thing that some people might take issue with is the gridding of the puzzle. And that is definitely something I'll keep in mind for future puzzles. Regardless, I think this new cryptic of mine is a lot of fun and has a lotta cool stuff in it. So hopefully, you feel the same way. Enjoy :)

Special thanks to Bob Weiszthatotherdavidguy, and bolgat for test solving this puzzle. Your feedback and suggestions were invaluable. 

Full Screen | PUZ ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly In The Sky (ASC #3 - Theme)

American-Style Crossword #2

Roy Johnson's Cryptic #1